The M.A. and M.S. graduate programs in Geography meet the academic needs of individuals seeking careers in environmental management and policy, urban and regional planning, Geographic Information Science (GIS/remote sensing) or as academics at the community college level, as well as students who wish to pursue doctoral studies elsewhere. Our programs support international and local field research on a wide range of topics related to faculty expertise. Together these provide multiple perspectives and tools to understand the relationships between people and their environments, and solve problems related to local and global change. The graduate programs support international and field research on a wide range of topics related to faculty expertise.
Find out more about our graduate programs:
- M.A. in Geography
- Concentration in Resource Management & Environmental Planning
- M.S. in Geographic Information Science
Once you're In -- advising handouts:
- How to get your degree:
- Projected Departmental Graduate Offerings
- Forms for current students (ATC, etc.) at SFSU Grad Division
- SFSU Grad Guide : Read it.
Other Graduate Program Information: