Configured as a platform for the MicaSense RedEdge 5-band sensor, shown here with downwelling light sensor and GPS mounted above.
- Estimated flight time: with the RedEdge mounted, 8 minutes is about the max.
- Default maximum altitude 46 m AGL, can extend to FAA maximum of 120 m (rule is <400 feet).
- Payload capacity 450 g
- Cruise speed 8 m/s, max 15 m/s
- Wind speed limitation 11 m/s (25 mph)
- Operating temperature 0° C to 45° C (32° F - 113° F)
Note: Research or educational use requires a FAA-certified remote pilot on the field team and project approval by the SFSU UAS Review Board.