CMS summary for rosters etc.
View and Print Class Roster
- Faculty log into the Faculty Center from the login page . Select the “SF State Gateway” link. Enter ID and password.
- Select the “Class Services for faculty and staff”. Login use the SFSU Global Login (SSO).
You can get your roster in two ways:
- Faculty Center: which has a standard roster, add permissions, and a grading roster; and also provides access to all of parts of the faculty center such as advising resources
- Prerequisite Roster: which allows you to list prerequisites, student majors, etc.
- Both types of rosters allow you to export to Excel.