Research & Facilities
Recent peer-reviewed publications by faculty, students and staff are listed, some with online availability.
- MA/MS Theses and Research Projects, completed or in progress
- The Thesis Research Process: Guidelines, Proposals and Defenses
An important priority for the Department of Geography & Environment is supporting field and lab research. Facilities associated with the department are the Institute for Geographic Information Science, various labs, and field equipment managed by the Map Librarian. Research programs are also often connected with class field trips, and students in various classes are often directly involved with faculty and fellow student research programs.
- Field Equipment
- Scholarships & Internships
- Data Sources
- Map Library
- Institute for Geographic Information Science
- HSS 290 Geographic Analysis Teaching Lab
- HSS 272 Institute for GISci Lab
- HSS 383 Environmental Science Teaching Lab
- O3 Soil & Geomorphology Lab
- Physical Geography Lab